We ask that you be aware of and enforce a couple of rules during your stay. We appreciate you taking the time to read and respect our rules and we look forward to making your time in the Library great!
- The Library Department reserves the right to reschedule a Library Class or Library Orientation scheduled at the same time.
- No food and drinks are allowed in the Library Classroom without exception. This is to protect the equipment in the classrooms.
- Cell phone conversations need to be taken outside of the Library Classroom into the hallway. All cell phones should be silenced while in the Library Classroom.
- We do not provide Library Classroom printers. Students will need to print utilizing the Academic Computing Centers on the L-Building 2nd floor or at the Library public use computers. The front desk does not provide change.
- The Librarians can help with any basic technology troubleshooting in the Library Classroom upon request. If you do not know how to use the software or hardware in the classroom, we can help. We recommend coming in before your reservation to familiarize yourself with the room set-up with a member of our team.
- We do not guarantee the safety of data that is saved in the Library Classroom. The computers’ data may be wiped at any time to save space on the computers. Please save data to your own storage device (USB, cloud server, e-mail, etc.)
- You are responsible for cleaning up after your class at the end of your reservation time.