The Library offers you the following online databases to locate relevant facts, statistics, citations, and full-text newspaper, magazine, and scholarly journal articles. These resources are made available to you through subscriptions paid for by LBCC Library. To access the databases, follow these steps:
|NEW LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS!
- Step ONE: Direct your browser to the Library's homepage at http://lib.lbcc.edu
- Step TWO: From the navigation bar on the left, select "Articles & Databases".
- Step THREE: Locate the "Off Campus Access" link in the upper right hand corner of the list of databases.
- Step FOUR: Follow the instructions on authenticating to the off campus system. After successful login you will be routed back to the list of databases with full access to all of LBCC's resources.
- Step FIVE: Select the database you want to search and begin your research. Contact a librarian if you need assistance with your research.
The Library has over 11,300 eBooks, which are accessible through the online catalog, Voyager, or from NetLibrary.com. When on campus, simply choose a record with the location "Electronic Book" in Voyager. Select the desired title, then select "Link to Resource" in the Voyager record. In NetLibrary click on "view this eBook" and you can read the full text. When on campus, use a generic id and password found below to enter the e-book sites:
LBCC College is contractually bound to share these passwords only with LBCC students, faculty, and staff. Please do not give your login to people outside of the LBCC community.
Please direct database questions to Nenita Buenaventura , Access Services & Electronic Resources Librarian, telephone (562) 938-4576, e-mail: email@example.com or call the LAC Library Reference Desk at (562) 938-4232.